Vencore Systems Engineer Technical Specialist in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Specific Description: Systems Engineer/Integrator with experience supporting system development and the acquisition lifecycle for the government. The candidate will act as a trusted advisor to the GPOC and provide program integration support. Tasks to include:
- Manage and analyze developer and program schedules
- Coordinate, review, assess and managing contractor documentation. Provide comments and facilitate reviews, manage data repository structure and artifacts.
- Coordinate and Facilitate Technical exchange and board meetings
- Manage board processes
- Manage and track actions related to the program
- Assist with program strategic planning
- Assist with test reviews
- Review test procedures
- Review technical documents
- Develop and review briefings
- Manage and support critical path activities
- Work collaboratively with mission partners, developers and other teammates
- Assist with managing funding requirements
Proactive, energetic with strong business acumen
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience with systems engineering.
- Bachelor in engineering discipline
- Knowledge of the government acquisition process and cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with Ph.D.
Job ID 2018-50102
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time