LCG Systems Senior Web Application Developer in Rockville, Maryland
LCG has an opportunity for asenior Web Application Developer to join a highly skilled Agile web development team. The team develops web applications predominantlyusing .Net, SharePoint, Angular JS, SQL Server and also does Customization and O&M; on COTS products. The developer will be responsible for conducting research, design, development, and testing of software applications. Responsibilities include Researching operational specifications and analyzing business requirements against technical specifications, Standardizing the quality assurance procedure for software, testing and develops fixes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify software errors and potential fixes; assist in adapting existing capabilities with targeted new requirements. Analyze business data and requirements to identify and recommend system modifications
- Liaise with business and engineering staff to evaluate hardware and software requirements, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve system issues
- Design, Develop, test and implement web applications that conform to the requirements outlined in the product backlog. Tools and technologies include but not limited to .net, Angular JS, CSS, Bootstrap CSS, SQL server, Web services(SOAP and REST)
- Provide production support on general O&M; and issues reported by customers.
- Assist in documenting and developing user and technical specification documentation
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Collaborate with product owners, Application developers and stake holders to maintain project scope for software system design
- Monitors application operation to detect potential problems
Requirements * Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field * Over 5 years of web development experience with technologies including but not limited to ASP.net, Angular.js, SharePoint, Boot Strap CSS, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, JSON web API services (JSON, REST) * Over 5 years of experience in database development, preferable MS SQL, including but not limited to writing complex SQL queries, Data transformation using SSIS, reporting using SSRs etc. . * Over 5 years of experience in documenting requirements and testing conformance on developed product. * Thorough attention to detail and follow-through skills. Excellent oral and written communication, as well as outstanding customer service skills Desired Skills * Working experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server * Experience in developing Responsive web UI * Experience with automated Testing tools * Experience developing applications using ASP.Net MVC framework * Experience in Test Driven Development and DevOps Microsoft Visual Studio based environment Location: Rockville, MD
Job Code: 1342
Employment Duration: Full time