Armedia Imaging / Document Specialist Afternoon Shift 2:30 - 10:30 pm in Vienna, Virginia
Afternoon Shift 2:30 - 10:30 pm
Several 1099 positions available at $15 an hour. Willing to train right candidates, though people with Scan experience will receive first consideration.
This role will be responsible for high volume conversion of paper documents to electronic PDF copies using both industry and proprietary applications. Armedia has developed a fast paced workflow process for attaining documents from boxing files in a manner to be returned in same format, transport documents, preparation of documents, digitizing documents, indexing, quality assurance, reassembly, return transport, upload documents to client server, final quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will ensure that their fast paced work follows the Armedia workflow process steps. This position requires a wide array of competencies as it relates from basic prepping of documents to scanning and computer use through some advanced support tools.
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Follow Armedia workflow process
- Attain files and maintain order of files
- Prep files by removing staples, clips and bindings
- Scanning projects per client specifications; many files are fragile and require extra care
- Quality assurance that all documents are properly digitized
- Export images as requested
- Return completed files
- Creation of output files to client specified formats
- QC/QA of finished work product
- Upload finished work product
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with direct management and team
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager
Must be able to:
- Lift 30lb – 45lb boxes
- Stand or sit for 8 or more hours a day
- Know basic understanding of computers
- Must be self- motivated, yet must be able to work in a team
- Ability to work flexible shifts (when needed)
- Some copying/scanning experience a plus
- Must be highly organized and a keen level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent (some college preferred, but not required)
- All employees are required to satisfactorily complete a background screening which includes a drug screening test
- Excellent command of the English language
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.