IBM Cognitive Process Automation Senior Managing Consulant in Washington, District Of Columbia
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in Traditional Application Development, Cloud Application Development, Dev/Ops, Application Support, Testing, Cloud Adoption, Application Migration and Application Modernization. With global reach, outcome focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in over 170 countries.
We are currently seeking Cognitive Process Automation Consultants. In this role you will:
• Manage delivery of one of our more complex projects Develop enterprise automation strategies and roadmaps, leveraging knowledge of robotic process automation and cognitive process automation
• Design and implement cognitive process automation (including robotic process automation) platforms and solutions Redesign future state processes and organizations with the benefit of cognitive process automation solutions
• Manage multi-disciplinary project teams in developing complex solutions for clients to ensure client satisfaction (dependent on level)
• Assist in business development and sales
• Manage delivery of one of our more complex projects
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
• Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
• Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
• Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Prefer candidates that live in or near one of the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in architecting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementations with in-depth expertise in any one of the leading RPA platforms
Experience in application design, development and management
Experience in creating and leveraging AI techniques, such as machine learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), knowledge induction, machine reasoning, etc.
Experience in architecting enterprise solutions
Experience in leading and managing high-performing consulting teams
Experience designing and implementing solutions using BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, or Work Fusion
Experience in operating model transformation, process redesign, organizational redesign, and/or systems implementation
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in architecting cloud-based solutions
Experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Experience in designing solutions using IBM Watson APIs
Proficiency in information security and compliance regulations
In-depth knowledge of service management/ITIL
In-depth knowledge in business process mapping, rules-based engines and digital process automation
In-depth domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy, or Utilities
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.